Location: UAE » Dubai » Business Bay
December 23, 2015
• Profit & Loss/Balance Sheet/Cash flow ( As Per General Accepted Accounting Principal) & International Financial Reporting System
• Determining a company's cash flows,
• Determining a Company’s assets, liabilities, and owner's equity
• Is the business making a profit or suffering a loss, and how much?
• How to control & monitor the expenses
• How do assets stack up against liabilities?
• Where did the business get its capital, and is it making good use of the money?
• Did the business reinvest all its profit?
• Ratio analysis of financial statements
• How much income are you generating now, and how much income can you expect to generate in the future?
Experience: - 12 Years experienced in Trading, construction, Law firm, Restaurant, contracting, Technical Services etc etc.
AUDIT REPORT FOR BANK LOAN / DMCC
Business Plan, Financial Plane