Years of Experience
Overall Three years experienced Quantity Surveyor seeking a challenging position that’s fits my qualification and efforts, the opportunity of utilizing and furthers my knowledge, experience, leadership, communication skills, computer expertise and to enhance professional growth internationally.
Company : EDWARD AND CHRISTIE CONTRACTOR – SRILANKA
Project : Staff quarters building project in south eastern university Sri Lanka
Position : Quantity surveyor
Period : May 2013 – June 2016
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepare material take-off and Bill of Quantities.
• Preparation of Payment application & Variation Claims
• Doing daily costing and check with the budget cost.
• Unit Rate build & Backup documents Preparation for variation.
• Checking and finalizing subcontractor’s payment certificate.
• Finalizing the variation for subcontractor’s work with them.
• Materials Ordering and Management.
• Preparing & collecting quotations for construction material.
• Preparing monthly and weekly program..
• Preparing of payment certificates for the contractors.
• Preparation of bill of quantities,
• Cost estimates for variations or scope changes.
• Checking and finalizing with quantities and new rates for variation orders.
• Responsible for the Material Reconciliation
• Deal with claims and variations with the Consultant and client.
• Check the quantities as per the shop drawings.
• Overall project monitoring, monthly progress reports, financial statements, material & manpower monitoring.
• Handling procurement procedure