1. Must have 4 – 5 years Working Experience as Facility Engineer in UAE handling big Projects
2. Must be from FM Background
3. Must Have Thorough Knowledge of MEP Works
4. Be fully responsible for the full spectrum of Building maintenance works for all properties under his care.
5. Management of the team of area supervisors under his responsibility.
6. Liaise with contractors and tenants on maintenance works
7. Follow up on actions taken for these works orders, tenants’ complaints and requests
8. Ensure technicians are executing their works in accordance with their job descriptions
9. Responsible for the cost control of the property operations and maintenance cost of his area.
10. Responsible for preparation of Shift chart and Permit to Work for the employee.
11. Verification of technical team attendance on regular basis.
12. Conducting surprise visit to the site when and where required.
13. Be responsible to conduct vocational training (in-house or outsource) to the team of technicians and supervisors
14. Response to emergencies and breakdowns
15. Ensure that the work is done in accordance with the policies and standard operating procedures of the company.
16. Ensuring that all technical tasks assigned to the technicians as listed in the PPM or due to breakdowns of machinery are carried out efficiently and are of the highest professional standards possible within the company safety requirement.
17. Ensuring that all the technical reports, files and records are complies accurately and promptly and submitted to the Contract Manager as required.
18. Ensure fire, life safety systems are operational.
19. Carry out energy conservation programs for the properties.
20. To perform technical due diligence works.
21. To be innovative to processes and systems, service delivery and problems resolution
22. Ensuring that all non-routine work is planned in an orderly fashion without interrupting the PPM
23. Ensure that the consumables/materials are available in the site stores for maintenance.
24. Ensuring all portable equipment of the site is in good working order and used correctly.
25. Evaluating personnel working for him and making recommendations / comments to the Contract Manager.
26. Ensure that company’s objectives are achieved.
27. Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures.