• Set Manpower Plans in coordination with line management.
• Conduct job profile for all open positions in coordination with LM.
• Agree with LM on selection criteria (written tests, assessment, interviews etc.).
• Act proactively towards open and vacant positions by running advertisements in company’s website and available job boards.
• Handle all recruitment and training programs activities in coordination with local and overseas recruitment agencies, where applicable.
• Conduct CV search and CV screening.
• Conduct initial phone-interview screening for shortlisted candidates.
• Maintain a pool of potential talents for (Internal and External).
• Appraise shortlisted candidates with their final results in writing.
• Issue Job Offers and Complete Employment Files.
• Arrange for medical checks for selected candidates.
• Notify all concerned departments of new hires.
• Any other task as required by line manager.Skills:
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role with responsibilities.
– Good verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
– Good analytical skills.
– Good organizational and IT skills.
– Familiarity with SAP ERP systems.
– SAP HCM experience preferred mainly as an implementer and an end-user in the following sub-modules is very essential – Enterprise structure, Personnel Management, Recruitments, Training and Event management, Payroll ( Any payroll or international payroll ) and Time Management.