ICT Tele Marketing executive
Computing & IT
December 23, 2016
• To get in touch with businessmen or individuals via the phone to promote ICT services and Solutions.
• To log buyer details, including reactions to the product and/or services offered.
• To take appointments with the concerns over the phone.
• To explain the product or service to potential customers.
• To obtain customer information, including names and addresses.
• To obtain contact details of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories and purchase lists.
• To schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers and conduct customer and market surveys.
• To make phone calls to prospective customers who respond to advertisements.
• To contact customers regularly to follow up on initial interactions.