Junior Planning Assistant
We are currently looking for an Junior Planning Assistant with architectural / construction experience.Job Responsibilities
• Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans.
• Prepare base line program.
• Update the daily progress.
• Prepare BOQ.
• Knoweldge of Quantity take off from drawings.
• Project time and cost tracking and analysis – the ability to enter time and cost data for the project and analyze compared to established budget
• Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
• Monitor the project progress against the approved planned time frame
• Prepare Plan Vs Actual for the projects and report any to Head of Planning any deviation on the projects.
• Prepare updated, revised, recovery, time impact, or target program of works as required for the projects.
• Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client.
• Present information for internal meetings on the project.
• Produce tender plans to support bidsRequirements
• Bachelor Degree in Civil, Mech
• Preference will be given to the profiles from core construction companies.
• Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
• Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of planning software including MS Project and Primavera P6.
• Problem solving.
• Understanding engineering principles
• Time management and planning
• A Site Management background is beneficial