Legal Consultants/Lawyers- Arabic
Paralegal & Legal
• To provide assistance in all the legal matters and advise in legal documentation, negotiations, contracts, etc.
• Responsible for drafting, reviewing the legal filings, drafting technically correct opinions, reviewing agreements and producing technically accurate quality standard work.
• Needs to prioritize work so that the deadlines can be met.
• Provides assistance in providing legal solutions to the problems that have cropped up and ensures that it is in compliance with the current laws.
• Responsible for maintaining all the legal records and needs to handle a wide range of duties.
• He/she should be able to provide professional legal advice and representation before all courts and arbitration forums in the United Arab Emirates.
• Assisting to prepare a client’s case documents and attending Tribunal appointments with Parties.
• Meeting, greeting and following up with the clients, providing legal advice to decision makers regarding possible solutions.
• Advising individuals on alternative methods of dispute resolution.
Good knowledge of civil, corporate, criminal, commercial and ADR law.
• Understanding of drafting contracts, government regulations, intellectual property rights, patents etc.Essential Skills and Abilities• Should be technically proficient in legal matters and should have in
• Depth knowledge of the local legal environment.
• Should have the ability to analyze legal disputes, issues, etc.
• Should have strong communication skills and should be able to work independently.
• Should be updated with the current laws and should be able to interpret and implement them in the right situations.
• Good advising, monitoring and researching skills would be a plus.