JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing & Sales
Reporting to: Chief Executive OfficerPurpose& Scope: The responsibility of the role is to take care everyday marketing and related sales duties including administrative task. Involved in aspects of marketing, including: strategic planning; advertising; promotion; public relations; services development; distribution; sponsorship; and research.Duties & Responsibilities:• Develops, and implements an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plans and develops marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
• Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for management
• Assumes responsibility for all publicity, advertising, direct mail, catalogs, exhibits, awards, author communications, title sub-right activities, and website management for the company
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Liaising and building relationships. Externally, this could be with clients, consultants, Contractors, Architects, etc. Internally this could mean different related and supporting departments.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
• Parts to perform direct customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with major accounts nation-wide.
• Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
• Develops and manages annual sales and operating budgets, and regularly monitors performance to budget parameters.
• Represents the enterprise at conferences, meetings, exhibits, and other special events; promotes new and existing programs and initiatives.Job Requirements:Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.Experience: Having with 5 years of professional experience in fit-out marketing, 2 years managerial
Must have detailed knowledge of constructions, interior decoration industry.Others Excellent Communications, Presentation, Customer service and People skills
Proficient in Marketing Tools / Software (CRM), And all MS Office Packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
Efficiency in building and maintaining strong relationships with clients