Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
2. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
3. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
4. Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
5. Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
6. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
7. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
8. Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
9. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
10. Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
11. Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
12. Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit DesignADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT:
1. Driving License is a MUST
2. Knowledge and experience in an ELV Systems intergrator company