• Leads and controls skilled & unskilled labor and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the civil works aspects of the project.
• Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices. Preparing of labor progress reports, Site Measurement etc.
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
• Leads and supervises workers engaged in the construction of Industrial, Commercial and Residential buildings and other civil works and assists the Civil supervisor in the coordination and performance or related activities such as foundation layout, form works, concreting, masonry and bricklaying, carpentry, plumbing, fixing of floor and wall tiles, plastering and painting, etc.
• Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials. Prevents wastage and misuse of equipment, materials and tools. Supervises work crews to best utilize manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the work site to prevent absenteeism, unsafe work practices and idleness.Applicants can send their cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.orgWrite Subject as “FOREMEN 101”