We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Director – Insurance to join our team!Will be based in United Arab Emirates on a permanent postAn excellent opportunity to work for a leading Insurance broker in the UAEExperience: 10 + years of experience wholesaling life & General insurance products with 8 + years directly managing external sales professionals in UAE, India and UK
Degree: Master degree –Attested in both country where degree is taken and MOFA in UAE required
Salary: Negotiable ( salary ranges from AED XX,000)
Joining Date: January -2017
Valid UAE Driving License With CAR
Current Location: UAEThe Sales Director is responsible for managing sales leads and ultimately driving sales growth by developing relationships with strong brands and companies. Reporting to the CEO and General Manager. This position’s primary focus is on business development with responsibility for product positioning, marketing strategies, planning, research and problem solving.• The Sales Director is responsible for developing business plans that achieve and exceed sales targets for all team members
• Proactively sets own sales meetings and prepare agendas in advance (going in with a purpose). Afterwards, summarizes next steps and follows through on commitments.
• Continuously analyzes business segments and areas of business in UAE, to assess market changes or trends or relationship needs.
• Develops relationships with key accounts from the list of Insurance companies handled
• Builds high performance teams.
• Maintains a monthly to quarterly “pipe line” of activities with the GM. This includes consistent (weekly to bi-weekly) meetings to assess GM needs and/or regional needs, coordinating travel with the GM in order to develop skills sets, troubleshoot problem areas and strengthen distribution relationships.
• Identifies strengths and opportunities for growth/development and recommends courses of action.
• Keeps an ethical and compliant Division based on company and regulatory standards.
• Operates the Division on a cost effective basis within budget as determined by the company.
• Establishes successful relationships with internal clients including but not limited to Marketing, Compliance, Underwriting and Operations.
• Partners with Operations Manager to develop and implement sales management tools & best practices.
• Maintains understanding of key account profiles which includes their size and scope, product mix, trends and challenges.
• Understands and stays abreast on competitor intelligence which includes market trends, product ideas and performance, compensation and incentives, etc.
• Attends national meetings, conferences and other key activities or events.
• Travels a minimum of 50% of the time.