Site Foreman (Site Engineer)
December 31, 2016
– Monitoring, supervision, coordination of Interiors project sites.
– Responsibility to ensure that the tasks are being carried out according to the plan.
– Candidate should have excellent supervisory skills.– The foreman must ensure that the project is completed efficiently within the scheduled time, and to the client’s satisfaction adhering to the rules and regulations of the company.
– Supervision of single or multiple sites will be required.– The position requires strong communication and problem solving skills.
– He will be in charge of work crews, maintaining the camaraderie, delegating responsibilities, and ensuring the project is completed successfully within time.
– Incumbents are expected to assess job priorities and assign workers accordingly.
– Must coordinate department activities with other departments and sub-contractors as needed.
– Daily work schedules and assigns tasks to appropriate individuals and coordinates the completion of the same.
– Ensure successful completion of project installation on schedule.
– In conjunction with the Project Manager, plan and review overall status of the project(s) on an ongoing basis.
– Ensure all site resource are effectively utilized and monitored in order to achieve timely completion of projects.– Make arrangements for transport of materials/labour to the site and back.
– On an ongoing basis, monitor all works against specifications to ensure the continuing quality and accuracy of work performed.
– Hold meetings with the clients regularly, ensuring that issues are solved as when they arise.
– Notify the Project Manager of any defects, mistakes, errors or variations identified.
– Ensure that the Project Manager is promptly provided with any relevant documentation received from either the client or authorities.
– UAE Experience as site Forman/Supervisor/Engineer is a must.
– The candidate must possess a valid UAE driving license.